Saturday, February 20, 2010

Looking for Warmth and Sunshine!

365_001


Life has been dreary lately.  It's seems like we've had a solid coat of snow on the ground for three months straight in the tri-state area, and even though I love the snow, I'm definitely looking forward to spring! 

I love so many things about spring: warmer weather, yellow-green buds popping out on the trees, tiny daffodils and crocuses peeking through the soil, and that fresh, rainy, springtime smell that hangs in the air.  But most of all, I love spring because that means it's time to get back outside with my camera and take some great photos without freezing my fingers off!  

I'm definitely excited to say good-bye to Old Man Winter, so to celebrate the return of the spring season, I've got a great giveaway in the works for readers of the blog and the Heather Harris Photography Facebook page.  More details will be coming soon, so be sure to check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment