Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One year? Already?!

Almost exactly 365 days ago, I set out on a mission.  Armed with a little bit of practical knowledge, my passion for photography, and hours upon hours of research, planning, hoping and dreaming, I filled out a few forms, clicked some buttons on the computer and voila: Heather Harris Photography was born! 

It's been a great year for me, and for my business.  I've met so many wonderful families, been a part of so many special memories, and I feel blessed by each and every person who trusts me enough to step in front of my lens.  I always try to do my creative best for each and every client, all the while pushing my own skills as I grow as a photographer and a business woman.  

I always knew that Heather Harris Photography would be a part-time endeavor.  With two little ones and a "real" job besides, I'm not always able to sequester myself away with pictures and fun editing and paying attention to things like keeping up with a blog.  But all the same, the business means as much to me as if it was my only job.  Hopefully, some day it is.  

But until then, I'd just like to take a moment to say a heartfelt thank you to each and every client I've had over the past year.  You've all made my first year as business woman extremely rewarding, both professionally and creatively.  

Thank you for trusting Heather Harris Photography with documenting your most precious memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment