Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Session Premiere Slideshow Preview | Ashton, WV Photographer

Today, I want to share something special with you all.

Last week, I blogged about my brand new baby nephew.  This week I was able to wrap up his newborn session, and was able to implement - for the first time! - a brand new feature of the Heather Harris Photography experience.

Part of your personalized Session Premiere experience with Heather Harris Photography includes a custom designed, one of a kind slideshow featuring your session images.  I am so, so excited to be offering this service to my clients!  The design and premiere of the slideshow on your home television is included in every Session Premiere, and slideshows are available for purchase on DVD, either as part of a Premiere Night Collection, or a la carte!

Want to see what the fuss is all about?  Let me introduce you to baby Gavin all over again:





As a new aunt, I know I'm biased, but isn't that the most precious thing ever?

I want every one of my clients to have this special keepsake for themselves, and to LOVE everything the new Heather Harris Photography portrait experience has to offer.  Doesn't that sound fabulous?  I sure think so!


4 comments:

  1. The shots with Gavin on the firefighter's jacket really put his size into perspective! What lasting memories you have created of a time that goes so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video for them to have and reflect on years down the road. Beautiful images too. Love the ones of him in the fireman gear. So very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video!! Julie is right about putting size into perspective. What a peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute - I'm sure ANY Mama would love to have those sweet fleeting moments captured so well!

    btw, I also love your new header - showcases a lot of great work!

    ReplyDelete