Saturday, January 21, 2012

Facebook Fan Success, and a Freebie!

Wow!  It's been an amazing week for me over on the Facebook page.  In just seven short days, my fanbase expanded from 70 to 197!  More than double, which is so exciting and so humbling.

As promised, I'm here now with a freebie for all my clients and fans, as a thank you for all your business and your wonderful feedback.  I'm grateful for each and every one of you!

To celebrate surpassing the 100 fan mark, I'm giving away this simple and sweet 12 x 12 story board collage!  Perfect for Valentine's Day and all year long, this storyboard is a digital download that you can use to showcase some of the sweetest photos of your loved ones.  It also works great as a digital scrapbook page!

Your photos are easy to add to the storyboard in Photoshop, Elements or any other imaging program, and I'm happy to help out if anyone has difficulties.

The download is a high resolution, layered, .TIF file.  

You can see the storyboard below including a super cute couple from one of my engagement portrait sessions.   

Want this storyboard to hang on your wall, or for your scrapbook?  Download by clicking here!  And again, Thank You  for all of your support!

(Don't forget to drop me a note if you like the freebie and plan to use it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment